We were delighted to help out with launch of the brand new not-for-profit Baseball Academy Kul-Gunn to indigenous groups, schools and communities in south east Queensland.
In order to appeal to under 18s and to encourage kids who have never tried baseball to have a go – we developed a design which is very different to any other baseball sites.
The key features include:
- A design which incorporates elements from local indigenous support groups
- Headings and images which tease and inspire visitors to find out more
- Copy written in a way to suit readers of all ages and all levels of baseball knowledge
- Simple ecommerce functionality to facilitate online bookings
- Online fillable PDF forms to make the registration process easy to complete
- A fully responsive design which looks just as good on the smallest smart phone.
The Academy is run by a group of dedicated baseball enthusiasts who are passionate about giving all children the opportunity to develop team skills and have fun, as well as the opportunity to develop a career in baseball if they have the drive and desire to do so.
We are very proud to be involved in this wonderful initiative that has been embraced whole-heartedly by a diverse range of communities and organisations throughout Qld.