When their old website was hacked and destroyed, Brisbane based LJ Homebuilders contacted Commonsense Marketing to build a new website and develop a marketing plan and strategy to secure more renovation work and less new build work.
We worked closely with Lindsay and Janine to design and develop a site which represented their true passion and core business – character home restorations and renovations.
Our approach was to provide extraordinary value by
- sharing useful advice on Qld style character homes
- providing links to many Brisbane based resources to help home owners source period fittings and fixtures
- outlining the detailed processes involved with restorations, renovations and extensions
- developing an ebook “8 Mistakes to Avoid When Renovating Your Home”
We also provided proof of their expertise and credibility by
- adding a gallery that showcases their range of work
- developing an impressive guarantee
- showcasing some of the many glowing customer references
We also designed a new logo, new brochure and assisted them with transforming their quotation process, which resulted in a 25% increase in conversion rate – great result.
Check out LJ Home Builders here.