Leading Melbourne based vegetable processing company SpudsRus engaged Commonsense Marketing to create a modern, customer focused website which would highlight their expertise, quality product range and generate qualified leads. The original website was dated, a little difficult to read and had no lead generating facilities. Site security was also an issue.
Their target customers are professional kitchens, restaurants and caterers. As there are a variety of competitors – many of whom are smaller and not truly comparable, the new site needed to quickly demonstrate their industry leadership, high standards and range diversity.
We provided the following services for SpudsRus
- Complete redesign of the site using a modern, fully responsive, deep scroll design
- Rewrite of all the copy to focus on the needs of their target audience
- Development of a useful and popular guide on Caring for Processed Vegetables
- Setup of email marketing system and communication funnel
- Hosting and site security, backup and updates
The new site looks engaging and is easy to navigate on all devices and is generating regular leads for the company. Check it out here: http://spudsrus.com.au