A good hairdresser is really hard to find, and when you do, you become fiercely loyal to them. Ask any woman!
Yet so many of them are going out of business. Some of the closures are due to steep rent rises by super greedy Shopping Centre owners (check out how many empty shops there are at the Logan Hyperdome now). But most of the closures are caused by lack of business skills, particularly when it comes to marketing.
I want to stop this decline, which is why I’m holding a free webinar on Monday for Salon Owners.
Salon Marketing Webinar – How to Increase Client Loyalty and Profit in Your Salon
We’ll be covering:
- Salon marketing in 2013
- The worst marketing mistakes salons make
- How people “shop” for salons these days
- When a client becomes profitable
- Why loyal clients are 4500% more profitable than “walk ins”
- How to keep your clients loyal
- How to get your clients to spend more.
If you’re a salon owner – please register here: http://commonsensemarketing.com.au/salonwebinar/
If you’re not a salon owner – but know someone who is – please share this post!