Social media marketing is a powerful and cost effective way to “talk” to your prospects and customers, where they’re hanging out.
Just check out these stats:
- 69% of Australians use Social Media platforms every day
- 28% of Australians research products and services on social media before purchasing
- Usage by over 50s is rapidly increasing, and this group leave the most reviews
- Only 36% of small businesses have social media presence – so it’s a big opportunity to get in and get noticed
- 71% of people access Social Media from their mobile devices
- Posts with images get the most engagement and sharing
There are so many great opportunities for small business on Social Media (if done effectively and regularly), including
- Find targeted prospects and drive them to your website
- Build long term relationships by continuing to communicate, inform and help
- Build awareness of your company to new prospects, through “viral” campaigns
- Improve search engine optimisation through social media linking strategies
- Build your prospect list and continue with email marketing
- Build trust and authority through customer reviews
- Provide customer service support
- Find publicity opportunities
We have two Social Media Services to help you build your online presence, engagement and leads through Social Media. We provide these services for many of our clients.
Social Media Setup – to get it all happening for you professionally on the different social media platforms. Order below.
Social Media Marketing – we create 2 blogposts a month, share them on social media, update each of your social media platforms daily, and help build your followers and connections. We also provide Facebook advertising and remarketing services for selected clients. Contact Us for further details and a quote. Pricing depends on the number of platforms, your goals and the quantity of posts.
Social Media Setup
To be effective on social media, you must be set up properly. Not only do you need a consistent brand and message on each chosen platform; you also need to optimise each account with quality information and linking strategies.
We help you set up the Social Media accounts with professional cover designs, “about us” profiles, keywords, photos and links.
At a minimum, we recommend that you create a professional presence on Facebook, Google Plus and LinkedIn.
Then, depending on your products or services, target audience and marketing strategies – you may also want to incorporate Twitter, Pinterest and Youtube.
Choose your preferred package and we’ll design and implement it all for you.
The Order Process
Once we’ve received your order, we’ll schedule an appointment and start the design briefing and implementation process. We’ll keep you informed of progress every step of the way.
Not Sure What You Need?
This summary might help you decide. If you’re still not sure what will be right for your business, give us a call on 1300 554 495.