In early 2019 Commonsense Marketing was approached and assessed by the MYOB head office marketing team, and added to their panel of preferred marketing services providers.
We were subsequently engaged by one of MYOB’s largest and most successful accredited partners, Brisbane based Exobiz Services. Since 2005 the Exobiz team has been providing Australian businesses with tailored MYOB ERP solutions, as well as designing a range of customised add-on solutions to extend the functionality of MYOBs two leading ERP products.
The Exobiz website had undergone several iterations over the years, however it was not attracting the right traffic or generating sufficient leads. The management team was keen to upgrade their marketing collateral and implement a structured marketing plan to drive their business growth and reduce reliance on receiving leads from MYOB head office. It was also important that that the marketing activities be managed competently and achieve a profitable return on investment.
We undertook a detailed analysis of the existing website, tracking, social media assets and communication systems and provided an indepth report outlining issues, recommendations and a 12-month marketing plan.
- Development of a contemporary website design and functionality to provide a more enhanced user experience
- Complete rewrite of all website copy to address the key issues and requirements of business owners in a growth phase
- Implementation of tracking and measurement analytics
- Development of an integrated lead capture and CRM system to stimulate enquiries and aid email marketing to prospects and customers
- Design of new social media and presentation assets to reflect the new messaging and design
- Update of case studies and blogposts
- Onsite SEO
Since the launch of the new website and marketing assets, we have continued to provide Exobiz with website hosting and care services, content development, social media campaigns, and client communication campaigns.
Results in just 12 months . . .
- Increase in ave monthly Australian website visits– 2910%
- Increase in leads through website – 540%
- Increase in website visits from social media – 2106%
- Increased in LinkedIn connections – 300%
Since engaging Commonsense Marketing to help us with our website and marketing, we have, under the guidance and motivation from Annette and her team, improved our overall profile and seen a marked increase in communication and, more importantly an increase in quality leads. The new website is well designed, focuses on the needs of our customers, and is easy to navigate. It is a pleasure working with Annette and her team.