Brisbane based Colorbond cladding and roofing specialists were receiving some referrals from construction industry professionals, but knew that in order to grow, they needed to be generating inbound enquiries. The old website did not accurately represent the MyCladders business offerings or unique authority; was poorly designed, had several broken links, and was generating very few enquiries.
Director Kendrick Myers asked Commonsense Marketing to conduct an indepth critique of the website and marketing processes, and provided recommendations.
Our recommendations were accepted and we provided the following services:
- Developed a brand new website to showcase the extraordinary cladding and roofing projects provided by MyCladders. We developed customer focused copy, redesigned the layout and navigation to be more user-friendly, implemented a lead generation system and added tracking.
- Logo and tag line update to provide continuity of branding presentation on all assets.
- Video editing, and youtube channel optimisation to provide engaging video communications and lead generation.
- Prospect and customer communication campaigns and systems.
- Brochure, banners and lead gen assets for home show exhibitions
- Ongoing marketing and mentoring services to improve systems and processes, and keep the marketing and website updated.
Within 12 months of launching the new website and marketing systems, MyCladders has seen
- a 565% increase in website visits
- a 166% increase in enquiries through the website, let alone through other channels, and
- a whopping 500% increase in revenue!
They certainly have become an irresistible force within their marketplace, and we are absolutely delighted to work with the delightful MyCladders team, to help make this happen.
Check out the new MyCladders website here – and see their beautiful designs and exceptional workmanship.