Have you ever considered adding video to your website or blog or facebook as a marketing strategy?
3 Compelling Reasons Why You Should
- 13.1 million Australians visit YouTube every month.
- 35% of people prefer video to reading – so you will capture far more interest if you cater for this learning style.
- The chances of getting a page one listing on Google increases 53 times with video
5 Major Benefits For You
- People like to buy from people they know, or at least that they feel they know. So, why not introduce visitors to you and your team through video. Just like you would if you visited them in person.
- A video is an excellent differentiator. These days it’s harder and harder to have a Unique Selling Proposition, because many trade businesses offer the same services and “benefits”. A video, or series of videos, can provide the human element and build trust.
- Video doesn’t just tell visitors about your company and service – it SHOWS them. This is the difference between passive and active engagement. As a rule, people learn and remember information better if they are actively engaged.
- Explainer videos are a fun and engaging way to tell a story, to explain a tricky concept or to showcase features and benefits.
- Adding youtube hosted videos to your site is an excellent source of traffic to you site. Good videos are shared, so you reach even more people, for free!
What Sort Of Video Should You Create ?
There’smany different types of videos you could create –
- How To – a short video demonstrating how to do something
- Comparison – how your product or service compares to others
- An Overview of your Services (provide benefits or use case studies to make it more interesting)
- Special Offer – limited time offer, bonus with purchase offer, or throw down a challenge
- Case Study – how you’ve helped your customers
- Animated explainer video – this uses cartoon characters in a story line
- Testimonials – from happy customers who explain exactly how you helped them
There’s so many angles you could use. The most important point to remember though – is must not be boring. It’s not about you – it’s about what you can do for your customers.
How To Create ?
Seriously, these days you don’t need much more than a smart phone to create a great video. Here’s two options to make it easy for you.
Option 1 – You Shoot, We Edit And Produce
It provides a great insight into this company’s services, benefits and values and gets more and more views every day.
Minimal cost – maximum impact.
Tell us a bit about the video you’d like to create
We’ll contact you shortly to discuss your needs and provide a quote.
Option 2 – Explainer Video
If you’re not too keen to get in front of the camera – an Explainer Video is the ideal option for you.
An Explainer Video uses narrated animated characters to “explain” using a storyline how you solve a problem or what you offer etc, and includes a call to action at the end. Check out this example of an explainer video we’ve created.
Our Simple Process
We schedule a briefing session with you to ensure we understand your concept, the target audience, the main message, the features and benefits, the call to action and your branding.
We formulate a script and storyboard and submit to you for review and edit if required.
Our team swings into action and provides you with your animated video.
You have the opportunity to make one round of changes and then we provide you with your final 100% custom animation.