125% increase in website sales
Sydney based company Zip Sheets manufactures and sells unique, patented zippered sheet sets through an ecommerce store in Australia, and through licensed distributors internationally. Owner Anthony Davis purchased the business in 2017 from the founder and has expanded the product range and target markets. He contacted Commonsense Marketing in mid 2020 and asked us to assess the website performance and provide recommendations for achieving growth.
We undertook an indepth analysis of the site and marketing and the key issues were:
- Visitors were finding it difficult to navigate the site and there were too many steps in the online sales process
- The product groupings and product information was a little confusing
- The website had not been optimised for SEO and was slow to load
- The branding needed to be updated to reflect the expansion into new product ranges
- There were no marketing campaigns in place to build relationships with prospects and customers
For around 18 months we had been with another Digital Marketing Company and found it very frustrating with the lack of communication and marketing direction, enough was enough and after reaching out to a couple of digital marketers came across CommonsenseMarketing.
They have been a breath of fresh air and even though our working relationship is yet young we have seen a clear strategy and great communication with instant results to match.
Thanks Annette and all the team at Commonsense Marketing it is nice to see someone passionate about their clients growth and success.