Website sales increased 116% in 12 months
Sydney based company Wayne’s Wholesale Spares provides spare parts for appliances directly to local customers at their warehouse in Chipping Norton, and nationally through their Prestashop ecommerce store.
Owner Wayne Butterworth wasn’t happy with his website manager and contacted Commonsense Marketing in mid 2018about website hosting and management, and for help with strategies to improve ecommerce sales.
- Site contained copied information from a US website
- The categories were confusing
- Many products were missing images and had inadequate descriptions
- The website had not been optimised for SEO and was slow to load
- There were no marketing campaigns in place to build relationships with prospects and customers
Since engaging Commonsense Marketing to help us with our website and marketing, we have had a lot more customer inquiries regarding their specific spare part requirement, and more customers walking in off the street as they have found WWSpares in a google search.
Since teaming up with Commonsense Marketing my search ranking and keywords are now ahead of my competitors and I would highly recommend anyone looking for a new website or looking for better results in their SEO campaign to contact Commonsense Marketing.